Tuesday 5 August 2014

Back from the Deep!

What a trip! I haven't posted in over a week because Zack and I were in the Florida Keys SCUBA diving. 

I will post pictures as soon as possible. The chance to dive in the ocean was the trip of a lifetime for us. We saw so many fish and undersea plants all around the many different reefs we dived. We made a total of 11 dives, including one night dive.

We stayed at the Florida Sea Base, which is part of the Boy Scouts. We stayed in air-conditioned dorms, which was very fortunate, because it was 90 degrees and very humid every day. It was so hot, that just being outside made me tired.

I have so many stories to share from this trip to add to the stories I already have from my Japan trip. I am a lucky man to have been able to travel to all of these amazing places.

No comments:

Post a Comment