Friday 8 August 2014

Diving with the Buddha

I went diving with the Buddha. "What?" you may ask. Well, as anyone can plainly see, Zack and I are at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean hanging out with a statue of the Buddha. There are smaller satues on either side, but the Buddha is the closest one to the camera.

There are a lot of things I like about this picture. There are many stories I could write relating to this event. Here are a few story starters...

The yellow tail grouper darted in and out of my line of vision...

The bubbles from my mouth seemed to block the lens as I waited for the picture to be taken.

Even if could talk, I'm not sure what I would say 20 feet below the Atlantic Ocean off a reef called "Victory".

The peace sign flashed clearly through the blue-green sea.

I never thought I'd be taking pictures with my son, or anyone else, with an air tank on my back on the bottom of the sea.

"Everything's better, when it get's wetter, under the sea."

2 comments:

  1. You went under the Atlantic, I went over. When I flew to Europe. Sounds like you had fun!
    -Ania U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can not believe you went to the bottom of the Atlantic. I hope you and Zack had fun :-)!

    ReplyDelete