Friday 2 January 2015

Attitude of Gratitude

Gratitude is soimething I try to give every day. I am so thankful for everything I am, everything I have and everything I do. I know that when I maintain this attitude of gratitude, I am a happier person. I let go of my fears and anxieties, breathe deep, and relax. I smile. I feel a greater sense of peace and calm.

Anyway, at the beginning of 2015, here are just a few things for which I give gratitude:
  • My life
  • seeing
  • hearing
  • smelling
  • tasting
  • touching
  • my family
  • my pets
  • my friends
  • my students
  • my colleagues
  • all the people I've ever met (They all cross my path to teach me something)
  • my job
  • my church
  • all the places I've ever been to school
  • all the places I've ever visited in the world
  • my food
  • my house
  • my city, state, country and the world
  • the opportunity to be a conduit for love

This is a list of which I need to constantly remind myself. I am extremely blessed. It reminds em of the quote above the door in Room 504: "To they whom much has been given, much is expected."

I need to get to work :-)

1 comment:

  1. Those are good things to be grateful for. I am also grateful for my family and friends and everything I have in my life.

    ReplyDelete