Saturday 10 January 2015

On Being a Dad

Being a dad is a blessing
The chance to help
to support
to love
to give

Being a dad is a blessing
to say
How are you?
What's up?
How's it going?

Being a dad is a blessing
that grows
We all learn
We all grow up
Long after we become adults

Being a dad is who I am
I accept the role each day
I learn to love
I develop relationships
with Zack and Nick that

Get stronger every day
Who are you becoming?
Who am I becoming?
We are of the same flesh
but different you and I

You will always be yourself
No matter how much you look
or talk like me
Your life is yours to live
Your love is yours to give

Being a dad is a blessing
It is a chnce to give gratitude
to thang God for who and what I am
to struggle every day
That is the great blessing

 

No comments:

Post a Comment