Monday 2 February 2015

No Better Day than a SNOW DAY!

Woo-hoo! It's the first one of the season, and we had to wait until February to get it, but we finally got a snow day. Hooray! This is the best kind of snow day, of course for several reasons. First of all, it's on a Monday, which extends our weekend. Second, we found out about it early the night before, so we had plenty of time to plan for what we would do with our day off. Third, it came the day after the Super Bowl, so people can stay up late watching the game and sleep in. What an amazing day! I am happy to be in my house when I'm not usually supposed to be here, which is a really cool feeling all by itself. Now, I do have to shovel some snow, but that is certainly a small price to pay...for a snow day! Plus, if the boys are up for it, I will take them sledding later this afternoon, which is a snow day ritual in our family. How exciting! Can you tell I love snow days?

The only thing better than a snow day, of course, are two snow days. Will it happen again tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment