Sunday 20 July 2014

Last Day for Dalmatians

Today the show wrapped, and I dedicated most of my time to hanging out at the theatre, which I really enjoy. There's a part of me that has always been a performer, even though I've never been in a play before. I feel very comfortable in front of people, speaking, singing or telling a story. I enjoy the experience.

Today I was in the Green Room, which is the room in a theater where actors wait before they go onstage. Since this show was so short, there really wasn't much action in the Green Room, so I was able to spend some time reading. What a gift! It was a reminder that I have to get back into the habit of daily reading and writing. Five minutes of writing and 20 minutes of reading. Time, time, time.

Zack and Nick were both a little sad that the show ended, but are looking forward to auditioning for the next show, which opens in December. I would love to be in a show myself, but I don't know if I have the time. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment