Tuesday 21 January 2014





On Friday night, Zack and I went to a basketball game at UDJ. We parked in our usual spot, on Roselawn Avenue next to the gym. Our car happened to be parked right behind the opposing team's bus. I thought nothing of this, except that we had a perfect spot for easy-in, easy-out access.

When we returned to the car after the game I could hear the bus running, probably to warm it up on what was certainly a chilly January night. Normal. As soon as Zack and I opened the car, though, I was hit with an overwhelming wave of noxious gas. "What the...?" I thought. I sat down, still wondering what this smell was, exactly, and where it came from.

I started our car and started to back up. I glanced up at the bus and I noticed the enormous exhaust pipe protuding underneath the left side of the bus. At that point everything made sense...

...which led me to do what I did in these videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment