Friday 7 March 2014

Preparing for the Global Forum

Getting ready to leave town for a week is a massive undertaking. Most importantly, I'm concerned about my family. Will they be okay? Will there be help to get everyone to where they need to be during a regular week?

I'm concerned about my students and their learning. Will everyone remain well-focused? Will they be their best while I'm away?

There are many things to prepare: sub plans, my presentation, the display board, packing. I know everything will work out, however. It always does.

8 comments:

  1. I know what it was like last year so i know how to get ready for the Global Forum. I hope that we will do good.

    Joseph C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year, you did really good on the Global Forum. Good luck! :) I will try my best when you'r egone. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long does it take to prepare?
    -Ania U

    ReplyDelete
  4. They will be okay. So will we.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How long is the globe forum I hope we do good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your family will be okay and your students will focus well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How long do you take to make a class plan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, everyone. It took me six hours to write lesson plans for five days next week. I also met with our guest teacher.

    Right now I am preparing a three minute power point presentation for CCC. I'll keep you guys posted.,

    ReplyDelete