Friday 21 March 2014

So Psyched!

Today is an amazing and unique day in my school and personal life. We are going to be part of WE Day for Project COPE, which is going to be mind-blowing. I can't wait to experience the excitement of being with thousands of other change-agents from around the world. I am so geeked. It will be pure awesome.

Today, Zack has no school because he's going to the Breslin Center on the campus of MSU to cheer on the Cubs of UDJ against Bloomfield Hills High School in the state basketball semi-finals. I will be listening to the live webcast stream, starting at 2:50. I sure hope the Cubs win so I can go to the finals tomorrow back at the Brez. Go Cubs!!

What an exciting day!

18 comments:

  1. How many schools did the cubs vs.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too. I also like the cubs. But bfh high is us so Go bfh not cubs no not cubs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait until it's time to see them!!!
    ~Aria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree; I am really excited about the We Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for WE Day either. I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for WE day too.

    Shin Be

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too!!! Can't wait for WE day so existed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exited for WE day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So exited im going to blow my head off!! Go we day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sad because I have to leave at 1:00 so I will miss the WE day skype. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like a great opportunity for them. Good luck!
    -Megan C.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am excited, too! I am one of the speakers. I have mixed feelings: I am stressed because if I mess up then thousands of people would laugh at me, and EXCITED I will be on television and we will be sacrificing some of our school time for this once in a lifetime opportunity.

    -Ania U

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am very excited to do this!

    ReplyDelete