Sunday 4 May 2014

My Friend Jean

My friend Jean, who had a heart transplant a few days ago, died last night. Her transplant didn't work.

I am very sad, as is everyone in my family. I thought that this transplant would work and that Jean would get a new heart and be healthy. It obviously didn't happen that way. I am in shock.

Jean leaves behind a husband and four sons, age 16 to nine. There will be a funeral later this week. It will be sad.

Sometimes life can be difficult and tough stuff happens. Her family will survive because they have lots of family and friends to support them. That's a good thing. We usually don't know how loved we really are until something happens that enables the love to be shown through the actions of those around us.

Please continue to keep Jean's family in your thoughts, and if you pray, say one for Jean's family.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that everyone in Jean's family will be okay. I wish everyone good luck!

    ReplyDelete