Sunday 23 February 2014

Big Basketball Game Today

Today the Cubs play the Eaglets at  3pm at Calihan Hall. If they win, they are the Carholic League. Champs. If they win, they will play Pershing in the Operation Friendship game on Tuesday. Operation Friendship is also known as the. City Championship, because it matches up the Catholic  League Champ versus the Public School League champ. The last time Pershing played UD, Pershing won on a last-second shot, 62-60. This year could be different. 

But first, the Eaglets. Anything can happen in a game. Although I am confident that UD will win, we will never know the outcome until the game is over. The mystery of the contest is one of the reasons why games are fun. I am truly excited. Go Cubs!!

6 comments:

  1. I like all the thoughts you put in the story. It really lets me understand your point of view.

    ~νινιαη

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you keep on weighting about basketball. We hear about it every week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like basket ball it's fun to play I like the story it's very

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like basket ball and I love to play it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that basketball is cool because it is a fast game.

    Ryan H.

    ReplyDelete