Wednesday 12 February 2014

Introducing...The Joberts Blog of the Week

We have 27 blogs at each grade level. Which ones do you follow? If you only read your friends' blogs, you may be missing out on some amazing writing.

Every Friday, we will recognize a Joberts Blog of the Week from 6th grade and one from 5th grade. In order to have your blog recognized as the Joberts Blog of the Week, you need to have the most votes for that week. The JBOW blogger must have posted at least four out of five times in the previous week. For example, the JBOW winner for this week must have posted four out of five times from the week beginning Feb. 3-10. To vote, reply to this blog post and explain why that blog should be the Joberts Blog of the Week. The winner will receive candy of their choice and a congratulatory email sent to their parent or guardian. Once you win, you cannot be recognized again this school year. Write on!

21 comments:

  1. I would like to nominate Lilly M because she brings the writing to life with her essay and AHW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominate Megan, because her writing is electric

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote jacob packard because he wrote a auto biography that is so good its bad but even then its so bad that its good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan H.

    I nominate Leo because his writing about the gerbils is really funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Second that.
      I nominate Leo because his writing about the gerbils is really funny. REALLY FUNNY

      Delete
    2. I third that.

      I nominate this little guy because his stores spoke to me. They remind me of something i would write because it's so terrible but so creative and the terrible can be fixed.

      Delete
  5. I nominate Marc because his writing gave me a new perspective on ugly things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominate Vivian because her story's pull people in and make them want to read more.
    -Megan C

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominate Ania because she explains her writing and then adds a list to the end. Also because she sometimes writes in a different language.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nominate Kylee because she is consistent with her writing and she does different kinds of writing on her blog. She also puts a lot of thought and feeling into her posts, like these ones:
    http://krh1la.blogspot.it/2014/02/2614-home.html
    http://krh1la.blogspot.it/2014/02/21114-home.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I nominate Ian because his writing is interesting
    and not boring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I nominate Sam G because his blogs are funny:):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I nominate Lilly because her posts are funny

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to nominate Ryan Lewis because he has a lot of action in his story.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I nominate Megan because her writing pulls me in to the story.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I nominate shin Be because her writing comes to life, it's long and detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I nominate Shin Be because she is very detailed and her writing comes to life.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I nominate kylee because her writing is always full of life

    ReplyDelete
  17. I nominate Megan because her writing comes to life!!! ;)
    ~Aria

    ReplyDelete
  18. I nominate Megan because she puts so much description into her writing that it make's you feel like your the person in the story.

    ReplyDelete