Tuesday 22 April 2014

Busting Bus Ride

We survived a short but colorful bus ride home from the film "Bears".

Sometimes people surprise and entertain you with their humor, creativity, and wit. There is an abundance of these three traits on the Joberts Team. We have an extraordinary group of students who have the ability to change the world in incredibly positive ways - in fact they already have changed the world through their work on Project COPE and the Climate Changing Cobras project.

On the bus, it was fun to watch Lilly act silly. She always brings a smile to my face when I see her because she is so full of life and joy. Some people may not realize just how talented she is, both in and out of the classroom. She is an outstanding goal keeper in soccer and swimmer. I  know, because I swam against her in the fall and she beat me in one of my best races, the 200 breaststroke.

Lilly and all the Joberts kids are geniuses. They are gifts all by themselves to us each day. They have talents and skills and intelligences that they share which enrich our Joberts community and the world beyond. Here's to another awesome day on the Joberts Team!

1 comment: