Thursday 24 April 2014

My Favorite 6th Grader

Today is Take Your Child to Work Day, a fantastic opportunity for kids to get an idea about what their parents or guardians do for a living. Kids get a taste of life in a professional setting and have the chance to spend some time in what may be an unfamiliar environment.

Last year, my son Nick got a chance to come to BCS for the day. He met all the amazing Joberts kids and they really took him under their wing and treated him great. This year he has play practice at his school which he can't miss, so he wanted everyone at BCS that he's sorry he can't make it this year.

Last night I got a chance to go to the Tiger Game with Nick and his friend Pierre. We had a blast! Even though the Tigers lost, it was a great game. I'll be thinking about Nick, my favorite 6th grader, on TCTWD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment