Monday 23 June 2014

It's so "Oichii!" - Japanese Food

Japanese food looks amazing and tastes just as delicious or "oichii". Fish, rice, and miso soup are consumed at many meals. I'll let these pictures do the "yumming":

 First breakfast
 Lots of soups
 This was in our hotel
 Lunch dessert
 Notice the attention to detail
 Sashimi or raw fish
 Many delicious pickled vegetables
 Fish is often grilled and served in small pieces
 Breakfast on the second day
 Green tea is Japan's national tea
 Sliced pork
 These fish "shavings" appear to wave at you when they contact hot food
 Vending machines are everywhere in Japan...
 ...selling mostly drinks...
 ...but also ice cream, cigarettes and beer!
 Convenience!
lunch in Kushiro...salisbury steam and potato wedges
  Fancy Japanese dinner
 Plenty of shrimp
 Artfully arranged
 Steak in sauce cooked at my table individually
delicious veggies
Don't worry, I only took the picture!

13 comments:

  1. 你好我是徐烨达
    Hi I am Daniel Xu

    ReplyDelete
  2. さて、ダニエル徐こんにちは。私はジョセフ先生です。お会いできてうれしいです!自分のブログに書いていただきありがとうございます。

    あなたは最近、何をするように設定されている?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so Oichii and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you choose this post to show us the meals in Japan. What they look like. And show us the vending service

    ReplyDelete
  7. You chose to write about Japanese food because it is different. It is different because we don't have it in America. That is why you wrote about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you wrote about it, because you don't normally eat Japanese food. I think you wrote it like that because the picture shows us how the food looks. I also think that you wrote a caption because some people might not know what is in the picture.


    ~Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  9. The food looks and sounds delicious! I can't believe they have vending machines in Japan! How do they make the green tea?~Aria

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you wanted to write about this because the food is different. Also because I bet it was so goood. But I think was something that u cant get at fast food japennse.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You chose to write about Japanese food because it is different. You wanted us to see what it was like in a Japanese restaurant because a lot of people can't go to Japan to see what it was like. You seem to think the food was really good and that it would make a good post because maybe people would choose to eat Japanese food now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you chose this because you eat food three times a day. Also you write about this because you're going to be eating this food every single day you're there. I wish I had that food.

    Shin Be

    ReplyDelete