Saturday 28 June 2014

So Many Moments

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. My days and nights sure have been busy!

What I have realized, as a writer, is that there are so many moments to drink in, think about, and share that I will have stories to share for the rest of my life. People, places and things that are all completely new and unique to me stimulate my brain in exciting and pleasurable ways. I have laughed a lot on this trip. I have made a lot of new friends. I have even shed a tear or two after reflecting on all the ways human beings and all living things are so connected all over the world.

One of the reasons I love photography and videography so much is that they both provide a visual way to tell stories. Here is a photo a day from the past several days. Each one represents something that was new and different to me. Do you connect to these photos in any way? What do you think?

Tuesday June 24 - Akan Jr. High School, Kushiro

Any idea what this Japanese character means?

Wednesday June 25 - Shitsugen National Park Wetland, Kushiro

What kind of pose are we making and why?

 Thursday June 26 - Tokyo

Can you tell how the food in this restaurant gets to the customers?

Friday June 27 - Tokyo

Do you know what karaoke is? Do you know where it was invented?


Thursday June 28 - Tokyo

There are 48 teachers in this picture. Do you know how many are Japanese and how many are American? Can you find me?

2 comments:

  1. I think 24 of the teachers are Japanese, and 24 of the teachers are American.

    Sorry, but I can not find you.

    I like the pictures! Hope to see you soon :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the pose a bird for freedom?

    Shin Be

    ReplyDelete