Wednesday 4 June 2014

Sour Patch Sale

So, I was at my favorite aisle at my favorite Kroger this morning looking for Sour Patch Kids for Ian, since that was his candy request for Blogger of the Week.

My first stop is always the candy rack at the check-out lane to see what they have. Among the rows of Snickers, Almond Joy and Hershey bars, there were no Sour Patch Kids to be found. Dang, I thought, everything was two for a dollar, too.

Never one to leave Kroger without candy, I moved to the hardcore candy aisle. Bingo! Sour Patch kids were not only there, but they were on sale, 4/5.00! How cool! I was able to get the 8 oz. bag for less than the cost of the 4 oz. box. Score! 

I couldn't resist a few candy pics at 7:35 in the morning. Now Ian and Nia will have more to share 😊 

7 comments:

  1. My favorite posts out of yours are the blog posts that you did in Williamsburg. I especially like "What a Day" where you posted pics of dolphins.

    -Ania U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice Cream, You Scream!

    because I like to try new ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite post is the Bowling Bonanza post. It's my favorite because I like poems and also it's about my friends and I. Also that was my favorite poem.

    Shin Be

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Favorite post from you is Wings because it has a song in it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I scream u scream because I also like Ice cream. I think all those flavors are creative. I want to go there to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite post is the smelly car post: http://joberstteam.blogspot.ae/2014/01/on-friday-night-zack-and-i-went-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite post of your's is Wings because it has a song in it.

    ReplyDelete